Thursday, September 16, 2004

Intro Survey is graded

I will try to always post when I am done grading an assignment so you can check your grades. I just graded the intro survey assignment. If you did it, you got full credit. And thank you to most of you for being willing to let us use your data in the research study! Four students elected not to let us use this data, which is fine, but they then forgot to put their names on the survey. Without their names, we can't give them credit for doing it (the names wouldn't be used in our research anyway--they are strictly for us to give you points for doing the survey). Anyway, if any of those students are in my class, or if anybody else did the survey and did not get credit, email me.

You can check your grades by going to Blackboard.

One last note: Emily Day, are you signed up for our class? I thought you were, but you didn't show up in my Blackboard gradebook so I couldn't give you credit.