Monday, December 06, 2004

Tying up some loose ends

Well class, I told you I would post some things for you so here they are!

Here's the Final Presentation Schedule
Here's the Final Presentation Rubric that you'll be evaluated on

Based on some conflicts with some students' schedules, I made a few changes to the presentation schedule. It might have affected when you present. For example, if someone ahead of you was moved to a different day, you might be presenting earlier than you thought.

Here's the changes:
Languages
Alise Paterno will now present second after Elaine Doty presents at 5:30. Mary Miller is after Alise. They are in the computer lab, which has Photoshop for Elaine's presentation

Science
Benjamin Sheldon will be presenting on Friday, December 10th, at about 3:20 p.m. in room 274. He will need to be there from 3-5 p.m. Matt Zmolek is presenting Monday, the 13th, at about 6:10 p.m. in room 274 and will need to be there from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Rachel Fugal will be presenting on Friday, December 10th at about 5:40 p.m. in room 275 and will need to be there from 4-6 p.m.

Resources shown in class
Here are the links that we showed and talked about in class today:
Homemade PowerPoint Games
Skype (Internet telephone)
Google Scholar
Live Journal
WikiNews

Also, I apologize for the mess that was trying to figure out how to upload things to my server at the end of class. That was more hassle than I anticipated and I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was ("Bad Llama!" :-). Just to reassure you, I did get the files from Lindsay Baccus, Caroline Lund, Carla Goodman, and Elise Freeman, Memorie Durfee, as well as those of you who were on Macs and posted on my server directly. I expect the rest will be on Blackboard, on the discussion board, right?

Important note about grades
I spent some time today going back and making sure everything is graded. The gradebook is updated! Please everyone check your grades and if something is missing, and if you did the work, send it to me by email so I can grade it. If not, I assume that what the gradebook says is correct. I will also try to hurry and grade the examples in the next few days so you can check your grade on that as well.

Be sure to send me your blogging posts to grade ASAP so I can grade those as well. Thanks!