Thursday, September 23, 2004

Reminder on the blogrolls assignment

Memory wrote to me this about the blogrolls assignment:

"For some reason the Blogrolls (and a few of the other links) link on the assignment page isn't working. I tried to check the rubric to make sure I had completed all of the requirements for the assignment, but I couldn't get to it! (It was working in class, so I'm not sure what has changed.)"

I've fixed that now, so it should work--thanks Memory!

By the way, I checked the assignment and remembered that part of the assignment is to also put your blogging buddies' blog URLs on your blogroll. This should be a snap, because once you've figured out how to put a link in a blogroll, it's not hard to just put a few more. Just copy the code, and change the URL. Anyway, we did this so that if me or Alyssa ever go to your blog, we'll be able to easily know who else is in your blogging group and we could go to their blogs easily because they will be linked to yours.

SO DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO YOUR BLOGROLL!

In case you need it, here's the link to the blogroll tutorial again.